The Warehouse Shipping & Inventory Associate is responsible for packing and shipping equipment to our customers in an expeditious manner and assisting the warehouse team with their duties, such as inputting and sorting inventory, organizing client merchandise, separating, scanning, and asset tagging.
- Determine and track the best, most efficient method of shipment.
- Coordinate shipping (Bill of Lading, boxes, pallets) and warehouse activities, with a focus on responsiveness, accuracy, and productivity.
- Operate warehouse equipment: forklifts (certified), pallet jacks, dollies, postage meters, and shipping systems within OSHA safety and SOP guidelines.
- Promptly unload and stage pickups so assets can be accurately counted, weighed, separated, and sorted, then scan into inventory categories, adhere barcode tags, and neatly organize into racks.
- Maintain accuracy, provide required reports, logs, and measurements to KPI guidelines.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations. Cross-train with employees for backup.
- High school degree or equivalent; higher degree a plus. Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Prior experience with FedEx, ShipStation, R2 and ISO 14001/45001 standards, preferred.
- Expertise in utilizing a warehouse ERP inventory system, Excel, shipping, receiving, material handling, safety management, data entry, reporting, oral and written skills, etc.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend, squat, push, pull, reach overhead and lift repeatedly, stand for long periods, etc. Ability to perform computer and data entry skills into ERP inventory system.
$17 – $35+/hour depending on skills, with additional uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: email@example.com.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.