The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate is responsible for shipping merchandise orders in an expeditious manner. Receive merchandise from clients, sort, scan, and asset tag in inventory system, organizing inventory for maximum efficiency. Work with the team to improve efficiencies, productivity, increase operations, quality control, etc. The focus is best-in-class operations to meet customer expectations.
- Accurately receive, sort, scan, barcode, and organize goods in system.
- Organize warehouse and yard.
- Perform shipping (BoL, boxes, pallets) and warehouse activities with a focus on productivity.
- Operate warehouse equipment: ERP system, forklifts (certified), pallet jacks, dollies, postage meters, and shipping systems within OSHA safety and SOP guidelines.
- Promptly unload and stage pickups so assets can be accurately counted, weighed, separated, sorted, and scanned into inventory categories, then adhere barcode tags and organize neatly into racks.
- Ability to perform computer and data entry skills into ERP inventory system.
- Maintain accuracy, provide required reports, logs, and measurements to KPI guidelines.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations. Cross-train with employees for backup.
- High school diploma or equivalent; higher degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience. Prior experience with FedEx, ShipStation, R2, and ISO standards, preferred.
- Experience in utilizing a warehouse ERP inventory system, Excel, shipping, receiving, material handling, safety management, data entry, reporting, oral and written skills, etc.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend, squat, push, pull, reach overhead and lift repeatedly, stand for long periods, etc.
$15 – $30+/hour depending on skills, with additional uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing plan, etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: email@example.com.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.