The Marketing Associate will be responsible for digital content creation for the Surplus Service and ExcessBid websites. This position requires managing and recommending improvements to company websites and media profiles, based on KPIs and analytics. The role reports to the Marketing Manager.
Social Media Marketing:
- Curate exceptional content for Surplus Service and Excess Bid company social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube) to build brand awareness.
- Develop and manage consistent posting schedule for all company social media profiles.
- Monitor company social media presence, responding to comments, messages, and inquiries.
- Leverage weekly social media analytics reports to improve social media marketing strategy.
Blog/Email Marketing Content Creation:
- Compose two blog posts per week – one blog for Surplus Service and one for Excess Bid website.
- Work with Marketing Manager to craft content for monthly email marketing campaigns.
- High school diploma+ or equivalent 3 years work experience in marketing and SEO roles.
- Excellent computer skills. 2 years+ of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, etc.
- Exceptional writing and ability to compose creative and informative copy with correct grammar.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and to produce video content for YouTube are a plus.
- SEO and SEM experience are a plus.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask, and work independently, as well as part of our team, in a fast-paced environment. Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
$40,000 – $76,000+/year depending on skills, with uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing plan, etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: email@example.com.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.