We are seeking a hands-on Marketing SEO Manager who will increase our web traffic, exposure, conversion, and revenue in a cost-effective manner. Reporting directly to the President, the Marketing SEO Manager will serve a critical role managing multiple digital platforms to reach a targeted group of large organizations. The ideal candidate understands what it takes to get people’s attention online, can successfully build brand awareness, and will keep a pulse on the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Manage and monitor Surplus Service’s social channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn) and e-commerce platform to build brand awareness.
- Develop and enhance SEO, B2B traffic, and social marketing platforms to continually increase traffic.
- Leverage Google and other analytic dashboards to maximize campaign, traffic, and revenue growth.
- Write, edit, and publish on WordPress. Build engaging landing pages, videos, and digital content.
- Manage email marketing campaigns through our CRM system and list management.
- Establish and upgrade presence with social media influencers and partners, write social posts, and maintain a consistent social media posting calendar.
- Attend events and act as the face of the company, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent marketing and SEO work experience.
- 3 years’ experience managing social platforms, creating strategy and content for digital marketing.
- Understanding of social media platforms and analytics for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook.
- Familiarity with Zoho CRM+, Shopify, Magento, Omnichannel, Photoshop, etc. are a plus.
- Developing social strategy, executing on goals under time and budget constraints.
- Produce and edit content, communications, PR in a simple, concise, and impactful way.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, team, independent work, and communication skills.
- WordPress experience: SEO and SEM analytics experience to measure campaigns and e-commerce.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
$40,000 – $90,000+/year depending on skills, with uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.