We are seeking a hands-on Inside Sales Manager to work with online customers selling surplus, returned goods, obsolete and overstock merchandise, via the Internet. This position is responsible for all aspects of internet sales, including, but not limited to, writing merchandise descriptions, posting merchandise on the web, managing inquiries, selling products, etc. Inside sales or internet sales experience is helpful.
- Research items, take photos, write accurate descriptions, and post items to the internet, eBay, etc.
- Monitor and reply to bids and sales of product online while delivering outstanding customer service.
- Provide timely daily sales, customer updates, inventory, and any other required reporting.
- Proficiency selling or working on internet or marketing platforms.
- Negotiating and closing sales experience to meet quota and budget goals.
- High school diploma: or equivalent internet or sales work experience.
- Strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation – written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with eBay Gold Seller, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CRM and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, internet browsing are a plus.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask, and work independently, as well as part of our team, in a fast-paced environment. A general knowledge and interest in electronics and technology is a plus.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
$18 – $30+/hour depending on skills, with additional uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit-Sharing plan, etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.