The General Manager (GM) is responsible for the day-to-day and long-term operations, as well as the financial management of Surplus Service’s UpcyclIT® business. This includes supervision and execution of all phases of sales, production, collections, materials handling, processing, shipping, transportation, quality control, inventory, and receiving.
- In coordination with management, oversee day-to-day operations, reporting; meet contractual and customer obligations, and P&L budgets.
- Focus on meticulous management of team to meet revenue, efficiency, and productivity goals.
- Adaptable to a growing business; ability to design and implement structure, process, and people.
- Work with ERP systems to provide data tracking and reporting to meet internal and client needs.
- Manage the planning and utilization of KPI’s, Lean, R2 (Recycling), ISO (International Standards Organization), OSHA, and continuous improvement to ensure productivity enhancement.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in any industry, but recycle experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 5-10+ years’ equivalent senior management operational leadership experience.
- Proven track record in design and implementation of strategic growth plans.
- Experience using KPI metrics in continuous improvement programs with success.
- Strong written, oral communication, and reporting skills.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
$70,000 – $170,000+/year depending on skills, with uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing plan, etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: email@example.com.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.