We are seeking a Data Entry/Customer Service Specialist who will report to the onsite General Manager. Prior experience as a technical sales manager, in inside sales, and/or other internet sales roles are very helpful to finding success in this role.
- Accurately input text and numerical information into ERP and CRM systems.
- Research items, write accurate descriptions, and post items on internet platforms, i.e. eBay, etc.
- Monitor and reply to customer inquiries online while providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide timely daily customer records, sales, inventory, and any other required reporting.
- Build sustainable customer relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solution alternatives for resolution.
- High school diploma or 2 years equivalent data entry work experience.
- Strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation – written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office. Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems a plus.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask, and work independently, as well as part of our team, in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
$16 – $30+/hour depending on skills, with uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing plan, etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.