The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper will report to the onsite President and support the leadership team. Prior administrative assistant, bookkeeper, executive assistant, office manager, office administrator, or office coordinator roles are important to succeed in this position.
- Take ownership of managing overall office functions and needs.
- Manage in-depth projects that may require research to complete.
- Perform daily data entry tasks, plan events, coordinate meetings and special projects, as needed.
- Manage customers, inventory system, contracts, reporting, etc.
- Perform daily bookkeeping tasks, input invoices, revenue, and expenses via QuickBooks, Excel, etc.
- Write follow-up letters, call potential clients and vendors for information and appointments
- Associates degree and 3+ years of equivalent work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, or Executive Assistant.
- Excellent computer skills. Minimum of 2 years of experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word). Familiar with accounting principles and bookkeeping functions.
- Ability to develop solutions and provide financial and business recommendations.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask, organize, and work independently, as well as part of our team, in a fast-paced environment. Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!
$37,000 – $93,000+/year depending on skills, with uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing plan, etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: email@example.com.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.