POSITION: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Surplus Service, located in Fremont, CA, is an e-waste management and liquidation company in the San Francisco Bay Area that specializes in a variety of electronic disposal services. We put an emphasis on reuse over recycling, a practice known as upcycling. As the UpcyclIT® leader, our goal is to provide eco-friendly solutions that lead to the reuse of electronics. Our electronic disposal services are a far more eco-friendly sustainable environmental option. We are an e-waste management company, we do more than just recycling.
We are seeking an Office Administrator who will report to the President and also support the management team. Prior experience as administrative assistant, executive assistant, office manager, office administrator or office coordinator roles are very helpful to the success at this opportunity.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of managing overall office functions and needs.
- Manage in-depth projects that require extensive research.
- Perform daily data entry, plan events, coordinate meetings, filing and special projects as needed.
- Manage customer invoices and input revenue and expenses via Quickbooks and Excel.
- Maintain contract files – track expiration dates, ensure that all requirements are met.
- Manage client appointments and arrange pickups.
- Follows up with potential new and existing clients.
- Meet, greet and keep track of visitors; answer calls and manage messages.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 1 year of experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Manager or Executive Assistant. Can be a combination of training, education and relevant work experience.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook. QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Ability to plan and perform in-depth research to achieve the desired results.
- Positive energy, attention to detail, and outgoing personality.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask and work independently as well as part of our team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Full time, typical hours range from 30 – 38 hours per week
Competitive hourly base with benefits. We also offer a profit sharing plan. Please send your resume with a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit to: email@example.com
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.