POSITION: BOOKKEEPER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Surplus Service is the #1 premier E-Waste Management and ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) solutions provider. We specialize in a variety of disposition services. As the UpcyclIT® leader, we provide eco-friendly solutions that lead to the reuse of electronics over recycling, a far eco-friendlier and sustainable environmental option. Please visit our website for more information.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who will report to the onsite President and support the leadership team. Prior experience as a bookkeeper, administrative assistant, executive assistant, office manager, office administrator or office coordinator roles are required for the success in this position.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of managing overall office functions and needs.
- Manage in-depth projects that may require research to get done.
- Perform daily data entry, plan events, coordinate meetings and special projects as needed.
- Manage customers, inventory system, contracts, reporting etc. Do daily bookkeeping inputting invoices, revenue and expenses via QuickBooks, Excel etc.
- Write follow up letters. Call potential clients and vendors for information and appointments
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Manager or Executive Assistant.
- We are looking for someone who can get the job done!
- Excellent computer skills. Minimum of 2 years of experience working with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word). Familiar with accounting principles and bookkeeping functions.
- Ability to develop solutions and provide financial and business recommendations.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask and work independently as well as part of our team in a fast-paced environment with strong written and oral communication skills in English.
$40,000 – $90,000+/year depending on skills with uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Profit-Sharing plan etc. This is a full-time position. Our office hours are M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Forward resume detailing why you are a good fit to: email@example.com.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person.
We are entering a huge growth phase.
Help lead us there.
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.