Surplus Service is a San Francisco, CA Bay Area-based e-waste management business that specializes in ITAD, medical recycling, electronic liquidation, reverse logistics and data eradication. They pick up electronics from anywhere in North America and recycle them ethically using their specialized UpcyclIT(r) e-waste management solutions. Not just that, they are awarded the 2018 Governor’s Environmental and Economic Leadership Award for their continuous and innovative efforts to make the environment a sustainable place to live. Did you know only one-third of waste is recycled in the U.S. and the rest is dumped in the landfills? At this pace, the U.S. will soon run out of space to store all that we throw. Here are five reasons why Surplus Service stands out as the best waste disposal company compared to the rest.
- They turn trash into cash- Yes. You read it right. Surplus Service is more than just an e-recycling company. They have a wide range of services for businesses and organizations needed to make electronic disposal easy and zero waste reporting a priority. Additionally, their support staff also help your company reduce the amount of carbon footprint with their specialized in-house developed eco-friendly solution known as UpcyclIT®
- You can sell your solar panels to them – Did you know an average American home requires 28 to 34 solar panels to produce 100% of its energy consumption? Over a period of time, solar panels become less efficient over time. Recycling solar panels is still a growing concept and a very few certified recycling companies have the right inventory and knowledge to reuse solar panels. Surplus Service is one of the few companies who follow the right solar panel recycling guidelines. Hence you can be sure with them.
- Recycling is good for the economy – When you purchase recycled products, you are encouraging the demand for more recycled goods which is a positive move for the economy. Did you know that goods made from recycled materials use less water, creates less pollution, and uses less energy?
- Maintain health and safety – If you are a business owner and have a lot of employees working for you, then ensuring their safety becomes your responsibility. Ensure that your company has an e-waste recycling program in place to ensure that old and obsolete devices do not pile up, instead, they are refurbished or parts of it are recycled. If you are unsure about setting an e-waste program, get in touch with a professional e-waste management solution experts like Surplus Service who help you resolve all these problems
- Proper disposal – Hiring a professional waste and an e-recycling company ensures that e-waste recycling is completely taken care of and those around you are safe. Every country has different regulations on the proper disposal of waste and these rules and regulations depend on the type of material you are disposing off. If you are dealing with medical recycling, which involves dealing with hazardous waste then it requires ethical methods and processes to recycle or refurbish those items.
If you live in the Bay Area and you’re looking for professional e-waste management solutions, then, speak with an expert at Surplus Service today.